If you believe some of our users has violated our Terms of Service or your intellectual property rights, please file a report.
You must provide genuine information regarding who you are, who you represent and which file(s) this report concerns.
- Identify yourself as an owner of the copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner
- Provide us with your name, your address and your telephone number. We reserve the right to check the information supplied. We also reserve the right to pass this information on to the customer being reported should he or she request us to do so
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law"
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury
- Explain which copyright protected work
- Supply the exact and complete link to all files
- Use english language
Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We strongly believe in transparency toward our users. Therefor, by filing a report you also agree on it being attached for public viewing along with the takedown message in order to inform our users.